Learn to add link lists to your sections.
In this article:
What is a link list?
A link list displays your desired links to redirect your page visitors to various pages of your site and/or external pages to help your visitors easily navigate across your business online:
Adding a link list
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- In the sidebar panel, click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Link list.
- Your newly created Link List Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your link list
Select the link list (or navigation menu) used for your block.
To create, customize, and change the menu used in your Link List Block learn to customize your Website Navigation Menus.
Brand your link colors by opening the color wheel.
If you prefer to use a custom color, click the color wheel and then either enter your RGB color code or use the sliders to choose your color.
- The vertical bar allows you to select the hue.
- The square box allows you to adjust the brightness and saturation.
- The horizontal bar allows you to select the opacity of your color.
Display a title above your link list, enter your List Title, and customize the color of your Link List Title.
Be sure to select Show Title to display your link list title on your page:
Change the appearance of your link list to display in a row or as a column:
To adjust the look and feel of the Block, configure your Block Settings by customizing the: