Learn about your Library page to design a beautifully branded standard website page for your customers to access their purchased Products, encourage additional sales, and more.
In this article:
What is the Library?
The Library is your customer's home base.
After a customer logs into your site, they will access their Product(s) in their Library page:
The Library page is unique to each and every one of your customers because it only contains the Product(s) they have purchased or have been granted.
Customizing your library
Want to increase your revenue? Then you’ll love the capabilities we’ve added to your Library pages.
With the Website Builder, include upsell and cross-sell options in your customer's library.
When someone buys from you once, they are much more likely to do so again — so your existing customers are one of your best audiences to sell to.
The enhancements to the Library pages will let you provide them offers they haven’t already purchased or subscribed to.
These “smart” offers allow you to hide offers the customer already owns and give them a better overall customer experience.
Creating a site on Kajabi generates an empty, default theme to help you get started with your content.
If you have just started with Kajabi, your Library page will display the default, site theme. This theme is not customizable.
Design your Library and website pages by selecting a site template that best fits your brand. Learn to customize your website.
To begin customizing your Library:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Select Library from your list of Website pages:
In the Editor, customize the appearance of the Library Page:
- Header: Choose to hide or display your Header and customize the Menu links, your logo, and include hello bar banners to share any announcements directly from the Library. Learn more.
- Add Sections & Blocks to design a unique library experience that best fits your brand and business. Learn more about Sections & Learn about Blocks.
- Products Section: The Products Section is unique to the Library page builder. This allows you to customize the messaging and style of your Product Cards as they are displayed in your customer's Library.
- Offer Storefront: Include recommended courses to upsell or cross-sell to your customers. The Offer Storefront is made up of a Text Block and three Offer Blocks to display your upsells and cross-sells. Keep in mind, these “smart” offers allow you to hide offers the customer already owns and give them a better overall customer experience. Learn more.
- Footer: Choose to hide or display your Footer and customize its visual appearance to change the copyright, add your own social media links, and adjust the color of the Footer background. Learn more.
- Exit Popup: Include an exit popup to display a message upon your customers attempt to exit the page. Learn more about exit popups.
- Two Step Optin: Add a two step optin to your Library page to encourage form submissions. Learn more about two step optins.
And that’s how you can customize your Library page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!