Learn to display reviews and ratings on your pages with EmbedSocial.
In this article:
- Collecting reviews
- Creating your review widget with EmbedSocial
- Adding your review widget onto your page
Showcase ratings and reviews directly from your site by embedding a third-party application review widget to a page built with Kajabi.
With the many third-party applications that allow you to display your reviews and ratings directly from your website, we recommend finding the tool that best fits your business.
For the purpose of this guide we will be embedding the review widget from EmbedSocial.
With EmbedSocial, capture reviews and ratings in real-time from social media, web forms, emails, and more with their Zapier integration.
Creating your review widget with EmbedSocial
Showcase your reviews and ratings onto your site by embedding your EmbedSocial review widget onto your page built with Kajabi.
Step 1. Get started on EmbedSocial to embed reviews
Get started by creating an account with EmbedSocial if you do not have an account already:
- Click here to create your EmbedSocial account.
- After creating your account, log in to create and customize your review widget:
Step 2. Create your widget
EmbedSocial allows you to connect your desired social platforms and more to collect reviews to display on your site.
Select your review source (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.) and connect your account:
- Click Sources.
- Select + Add Source in the top right corner of the page.
- Select your desired source.
- Log into your source account to connect.
- Then, customize your widget with the sidebar control panel on the far right:
Step 3. Copy your widget code
After creating your EmbedSocial review widget, copy your code to add the widget onto your page built with Kajabi:
- Navigate to the right sidebar editor.
- Open YOUR CODE.
- Click Copy code:
After copying your widget code, continue reading to learn how to add your review widget onto your page with Kajabi.
Adding your review widget onto your page
Adding a review widget onto your site is as simple as copy and paste.
If your review sharing tool provides an embed code you can add your preferred widget onto your page with a custom code block.
Step 1. Customize your page
Before pasting your embed code onto a page create or select your desired page to display your reviews and ratings.
Add your review widget to various pages of your site including:
With Kajabi, showcase your reviews and ratings on any page built with Kajabi Pages and the Website Builder!
Want to create a new page? Learn to create a new landing page to add your review widget
Step 2. Add a custom code
Add a custom code block to a page built with the Website Builder or Kajabi Pages to paste in your unique widget code:
- After copying your widget embed code, navigate to your Kajabi page.
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar panel.
- Click Add Content.
- From the list, select Custom Code.
- Your newly created Custom Code Block will generate at the bottom of the Section:
Step 3. Paste in your widget code
After adding a custom code block to your page, paste in your widget code into your Custom Code block:
- Hover over your Custom Code Block and click Edit.
- Paste in your review widget code into the Code field.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
After adding your review widget code, design the overall appearance of your custom code block and section to fit the design of your page. Learn more
Now that you have successfully added your review widget onto your page, watch as your reviews display on your page!