If your pages on Kajabi are not loading properly on your desktop or laptop devices, follow the troubleshooting steps listed in this guide.
In this article:
- Why does this happen?
- Step 1. Clear your browser cache
- Step 2. Inspect your page
- Step 3. Contact your internet service provider
Why does this happen?
If your pages look similar to the image below with inconsistent formatting, you may have a web protection or antivirus software blocking your web content, a browser issue, or a problem with your internet connection.
Follow this guide to troubleshoot Kajabi if your pages are not loading properly.
If you are using another web browser or antivirus software, be sure to check its support site for specific instructions for your preferred web browser.
Step 1. Clear your browser cache
Your page may not load properly if your browser is blocking your web content.
Have you attempted to log in with a different browser? If not, try accessing your Kajabi account with a different web browser (e.g., Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
If you are still experiencing issues with your page with a different web browser, consider clearing your browser cache.
Here are a few commonly used browsers and their support guides on how to clear their browser cache:
- Using Google Chrome? Read Google's Support Guide on Clearing Cache and Cookies.
- Using Safari? Read Apple's Support Guide on Removing Stored Cookies and Data.
- Using Firefox? Read Mozilla's Support Guide to delete browsing, search, and download history.
Step 2. Inspect your page
If you continue to have trouble logging into your account after attempting the previous steps you may be experiencing an issue with your web protection or antivirus software.
Use the Inspect tool to view the error in your browser's error console to find out if your antivirus software may be blocking your content from loading.
If you are using the Chrome web browser when the page fails to load:
- Hover over the page that fails to load properly and right-click anywhere on that page.
- Select Inspect.
- Open the Console tab.
- Scroll through the page and locate any red errors with the descriptor "blocked by network" or similar language like, "Network access denied":
Step 1. Enable the developer menu
Step 2. Open the developer menu in your safari page
- With the page open on your Safari web browser, select the Develop tab.
- Scroll through the page and locate any red errors with the descriptor "blocked by network" or similar language like, "Network access denied".
Additional web browsers:
If you are using the Firefox web browser when the page fails to load properly read Mozilla Firefox's support guide, Browser Console.
- Microsoft Edge
If you are using the Microsoft Edge web browser when the page fails to load properly read Microsoft Edge's support guide, Open Microsoft Edge DevTools.
If you are using the Opera web browser when the page fails to load properly read Opera's support guide, Testing and Debugging.
If your error console displays any red errors with the descriptor "blocked by network" or similar language like, "Network access denied", your antivirus software may be blocking your web content from properly loading.
Most commonly, antivirus software like McAfee have been known to cause problems with pages loading properly.
If you have McAfee installed on your device, read McAfee's guide on How to enable or disable McAfee Net Guard to allow Kajabi to load properly on your device.
Do you use a different antivirus software?
If you are using a different antivirus software, be sure to check its support site for specific instructions on how to allow Kajabi programs with your installed software.
Step 3. Contact your internet service provider
Lastly, if you have cleared your browser cache, tried a different browser, and updated your antivirus software you may need to contact your internet service provider.
It is possible that your internet service provider may be blocking the site content or they may have cached an older version of the site.