Learn to automatically revoke access to the Products in an Offer after a specified number of days. Product Access settings allow you to control when and how long a member can access a Product. These settings are great if you want to resell a course, create paid trials, host intermittent courses, and more to provide limited-time access to an Offer.
Restrict Product Access After Specified Number of Days:
- From the Dashboard, click the Products tab.
- Under the Products tab, click Offers.
- Then, select the Offer you wish to remove access to after a specified number of days.
- In the Offer Editor, locate the Product Access header.
- There, check the checkbox for Restrict access to a specific amount of days.
- In the Days field, enter the number of days a Member can access the Products included with the Offer:
After the Product Access period has expired, the Product will be removed from the Member's library and they will not be able to access the Product.