Allowing members to have access to your content on a specific date is great for launches and preselling. Learn to configure your Offer to give access to your Product(s) on a specific date.
Set Up Your Product Access:
- From the Dashboard, click on Products.
- Then, click Offers.
- Select the Offer you want to edit or create a new one.
- Scroll down to the Product Access Panel.
- Select the Begin Access at a specific date option and choose a specific date on the calendar.
- Remember to click Save to keep your changes:
Restrict Access Date
To Restrict Access to a specific amount of days click the checkbox for Restrict access to a specific amount of days in the Product Access Panel.
When using this setting, the member's start date will then be the product access date Consequently, this may affect dripped content. Additionally, if Restrict Access to a specific amount of days is checked, your members will not have access until the number of days selected after the Product access date.