Thank your Subscribers with a custom Page by connecting your Form to your custom Thank You page.
In this article:
Looking to add a form to a landing page? Follow our guide here: How to Add a Form to your Page
Step 1. Create your custom thank you page
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Navigate to the top right corner and click + Add New Page.
- Select your desired Pages Template.
We recommend using Danke, a simple and clean Thank Page thanking your subscribers for opting in.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter your Page Title.
- Use the Page Editor to customize your custom Thank You Page.
- Remember to click Save to keep your changes.
Read Pages Overview to learn more about using Kajabi Pages to build your custom Page.
Step 2. Connect your thank you page to your form
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select Forms.
- Select an existing Form or create a new one.
- Click the checkbox next to Send the contact tp a custom thank you page.
- Then, select your newly created thank you page in the dropdown below:
Leaving the text box field blank under the Thank You Page header will send your Form Submitters to the default Thank You page located under the Website Design Tab or to the specified Thank You Page set up in the After Submissions settings of the Form editor. Selecting the Thank You Page from the Page Editor for your Form will override the default Thank You Page and the After Submission Form settings Thank You page.