Learn about your Library page to design a beautifully branded standard website page for your Members to access their purchased Products, encourage additional sales, and more.
In this article:
What is the Library?
The Library is your Members home base.
After a Member logs into your site, they will access their Product(s) in their Library page:
The Library page is unique to each and every one of your Members because it only contains the Product(s) they have purchased or have been granted.
Customizing your library
Want to increase your revenue? Then you’ll love the capabilities we’ve added to your Library pages.
With the Website Builder, include upsell and cross-sell options in your Members library.
When someone buys from you once, they are much more likely to do so again — so your existing customers are one of your best audiences to sell to.
The enhancements to the Library pages will let you provide them offers they haven’t already purchased or subscribed to.
These “smart” offers allow you to hide offers the customer already owns and give them a better overall customer experience.
To begin customizing your Library:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Library from the list of Website pages.
- Then, click Customize next to the title:
In the Editor, customize the appearance of the Library Page:
- Header: Choose to hide or display your Header and customize the Menu links, your logo, and include hello bar banners to share any announcements directly from the Library. Learn more
- Add Sections & Blocks to design a unique library experience that best fits your brand and business. Learn more about Sections & Learn about Blocks
- Products Section: The Products Section is unique to the Library page builder. This allows you to customize the messaging and style of your Product Cards as they are displayed in your Members Library.
- Offer Storefront: Include recommended courses to upsell or cross-sell to your Members. The Offer Storefront is made up of a Text Block and three Offer Blocks to display your upsells and cross-sells. Keep in mind, these “smart” offers allow you to hide offers the customer already owns and give them a better overall customer experience. Learn more
- Footer: Choose to hide or display your Footer and customize its visual appearance to change the copyright, add your own social media links, and adjust the color of the Footer background. Learn more
- Exit Popup: Include an exit popup to display a message upon your members attempt to exit the page. Learn more about exit popups
- Two Step Optin: Add a two step optin to your Library page to encourage form submissions. Learn more about two step optins