Learn to send email receipts to customers who purchase your Offers with Kajabi Receipts.
In this article:
Send receipts after your customers purchase an Offer with Kajabi Receipts. Kajabi Receipts can help you maintain brand consistency by sending email receipts with your branding.
How to set up email receipts
Set up your Email receipts for Offer purchases:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Customer Payments.
- Locate the Receipts settings.
- Update your Email receipts for Offer purchases settings.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
- Then, click Preview receipt email:
How to resend email receipts
Resend email receipts after customers have purchased.
Email receipts can now be sent from the Transactions page as well as the Contacts page.
To resend an email receipt from the Transactions page:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Payments from the Sales tab.
- From the Payments page, select Transactions to be taken to the Transactions page.
- Find the payment you wish to send a receipt for and select the
…button for More Actions.
- In the More Actions drop-down menu, select Send Receipt:
To resend an email receipt from Contacts:
- Open the Contacts tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the name of the contact you wish to resend the receipt, then click Open full profile.
- Select the Purchases tab.
- Locate the Offer that was purchased and click More info.
- On the Purchase Information page, click
…next to the contact's name to view more actions.
- Select Send receipt:
Email receipt settings
Email receipts for Offer purchases
Choose when to send an email receipt to customers who purchase an Offer:
- Send for all successful transactions.
- Send only for initial purchases on recurring transactions.
This applies to Offers with recurring billing (i.e., subscriptions and multiple payments).
- Never send receipts.
Business address (required)
Your business address is required and will display at the bottom of your email receipt.
Ensure that your business address is accurate and make any updates if necessary.
By default, your business address for your receipts reflects the same business address entered into your Marketing Settings.
Additional items (optional)
Include other helpful information, such as a refund policy or your support contact information, using the Add a message field.
And that's how to send email receipts with Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!