Learn to create a Multiple Payment Plan for customers to pay a specified fee for a specified number of weeks, months, or years to access your content, services, events, and more.
In this article:
Editing your price: Multiple payment
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Then, click Pricing.
- Navigate to the Price Details section.
- Click the Payment Type field.
- Then, select Multiple Payments.
- Fill out the price details.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Customizing your multiple payment offer
Selecting Multiple Payments for your Offer will charge your customers according to your set billing interval until the number of payments is reached.
The first payment will be processed immediately after checkout and the following payments will be billed according to the billing interval you previously set on the same date following the initial purchase.
Customers will maintain Product access until their subscription is canceled, the Offer is revoked manually, or access has been restricted to a specific amount of days.
Customizing your Multiple Payments Plan:
- Payment amount - Specify the price for each payment (e.g., 6 monthly payments of $19.99; $19.99 is your specified payment amount.)
- Currency - Select the currency for the Offer.
- Number of payments - Must be between 2 and 12 monthly payments.
- Payment providers - Specify the payment processors your customers can use to purchase the Offer: Kajabi Payments or Stripe, and/or PayPal.
- Price text override - Use a custom phrase to describe the price of the Offer (Optional).
Click Save when you are finished customizing.
After completing your Offer, edit and preview your Checkout Page. Learn more
And that's how to create a multiple payment Offer! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!