Learn to apply actions to multiple contacts in your Contacts tab with Bulk Actions.
In this article:
- What are bulk actions?
- How to perform a bulk action
- Bulk actions for offers
- Bulk actions for email sequences
- Bulk actions for events
- Bulk actions for tags
- Bulk actions to export
- Bulk actions to unsubscribe
- Bulk actions to delete
What are bulk actions?
Bulk actions allow you to impact larger groups of contacts within your Contacts tab.
Streamline the process of applying various actions to multiple contacts in your Contacts tab such as Revoking Access to an Offer, Registering to an Event, Adding Tags, and more.
Looking to view groups of your contacts instead? Click here to learn how to navigate your Contacts tab.
How to perform a bulk action
To toggle the bulk action options in the Contacts tab:
- Open the Contacts tab from the Dashboard.
- Filter your contacts to narrow your List or select Custom Segments.
- Check Select All.
- Open the Actions dropdown menu.
- Select the Action you wish to apply.
- Follow the prompts.
- Click Submit:
- Subscribe to an Email Sequence in bulk
- Unsubscribe from an Email Sequence in bulk
- Register to an Event in bulk
- Deregister from an Event in bulk
- Add tags in bulk
- Remove tags in bulk
- Export a CSV of your entire list or a segmented selection.
- Unsubscribe contacts from all marketing email communication in bulk.
- Permanently remove contacts in bulk.
And that’s how you can perform bulk actions in your Contacts tab!
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!