Adding an image block
Use images to help set a tone to your site, show your personality, and display what your business has to offer:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the Theme Editor.
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Image.
- Your newly created Image Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Upload a New File or a Recent File to display your image in the Block.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your image block
With Kajabi Pages, customize the look and feel of the image uploaded as it displays on your page with the various customization features.
To edit the image itself, we recommend utilizing photo editing tools like Canva to add special effects to your image.
In an Image block, customize the:
- Uploading a New File
- Selecting a Recent File
Select an Image Action to trigger an action after the image is clicked (Leave blank if you wish to disable Image Action).
The Image Action can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
The Image Block can be customized to:
- change the width of the Block
- and change the width of the Image within the Block.
Customize the width of the Image within the Block by entering a value (e.g., 10px or 10) into the Image Width field:
The Image Caption displays below your Image when the Image is clicked and expands to full size for your visitors to view the Image in your Section Gallery.
Your Section Gallery can be toggled on by checking Add to Section Gallery toward the bottom of the editor.
Image Alt Attribute
Add an image alt attribute for SEO and if the image cannot be displayed.
Open In New Tab
Toggle on Open in New Tab to open a separate tab when your image is clicked that leads to your specified destination as configured in the Image Action setting.
Add to Section Gallery
Add the Image to the Section Gallery for enhanced "Gallery" viewing for your site visitors.
This means your Image will expand to full size when clicked and your visitors can easily click through the Images in the Section:
Learn the difference between setting up an Image Gallery Section and adding Images to your Section Gallery to enhance the visually interactive experience for your visitors in this Guide.
To adjust the look and feel of the Block, configure your Block Settings by customizing the: