Learn to add a Pricing Block to showcase your Products, Services, Pricing Options, and more.
In this article:
What is a pricing card?
A Pricing Card is an excellent way to present an Offer by displaying all the features of your Product while encouraging your visitors to purchase with a Call to Action button.
You can use multiple Pricing Cards together in a section to showcase multiple Offers you may have for one Product, such as pricing plans, bundles, and more!
Learn to use multiple Pricing Cards with the Pricing Card Section.
Adding a pricing card block
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Pricing Card.
- Your newly created Pricing Card Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your pricing card block
In a Pricing Card Block customize the:
Customize the text and color displaying the name of your Pricing Option:
Specify the text and color commonly used to display the Price of the specific Pricing Option:
Customize the caption text and caption color directly below the Price:
Customize the messaging displaying the Features included with your Offer:
List Icon and Icon Color
Customize the appearance of the List describing the Features by changing the icon to:
and by selecting a color for the icon.
Clicking LIst icon color will open your site color palette.
If you prefer to use a custom color, click the color wheel and then either enter your RGB color code or use the sliders to choose your color.
- The vertical bar allows you to select the hue.
- The square box allows you to adjust the saturation and brightness of your color.
- The horizontal bar allows you to select the transparency of your color.
To adjust the look and feel of the Block, configure your Block Settings by customizing the:
Call To Action
Add and customize the action and appearance of a Call to Action button.
The Call to Action (CTA) button can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- Act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Learn more about customizing the Call to Action Block Settings.
And that's how to add Pricing Cards to your page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!