In this article:
What is a pricing card?
A Pricing Card is an excellent way to present an Offer by displaying all the features of your product while encouraging your visitors to purchase with a Call to Action button.
You can use multiple Pricing Cards together in a section to showcase multiple Offers you may have for one product such as pricing plans, bundles and more!
Learn to use multiple Pricing Cards with the Pricing Card Section.
Adding a pricing card block
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Pricing Card.
- Your newly created Pricing Card Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your pricing card block
In a Pricing Card Block customize the:
Customize the text and color displaying the name of your Pricing Option:
Specify the text and color commonly used to display the Price of the specific Pricing Option:
Customize the caption text and caption color directly below the Price:
Customize the messaging displaying the Features included with your Offer:
List Icon and Icon Color
Customize the appearance of the List describing the features by changing the icon to:
- or Star
and by selecting a color for the Icon.
Clicking LIst icon color will open your site color palette.
If you prefer to use a custom color, click the color wheel and then either enter your RGB color code or use the sliders to choose your color.
- The vertical bar allows you to select the hue.
- The square box allows you to adjust the saturation and brightness of your color.
- The horizontal bar allows you to select the transparency of your color.
Call To Action
Add and customize the action and appearance of a Call to Action button.
The Call to Action (CTA) button can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Learn more about customizing the Call to Action Block Settings for details.