Learn how to create and grant access to an offer for multiple users that belong to the same company.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a new offer or clone an existing offer
- Step 2. Import the CSV file
- Step 3. Grant the company list the new offer
- Additional resources
Step 1. Create a new offer or clone an existing offer
To create an Offer:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Products tab.
- Select the Offers tab.
- Click +New Offer.
- Select the Title and a Product you would like to include in this Offer, as well as the price of the Offer:
To Clone an Offer:
- From the Dashboard, click the Products tab.
- Then, click Offers.
- Locate the Offer you want to clone and click the
- Select Clone:
Step 2. Import the CSV file
Once you have created the new Offer, ask the company for a CSV list including the Names and Email Addresses of the people who will be granted access to the course. This list must be formatted as follows:
Enter a name and email separated by a comma or copy & paste the lines from your CSV file as follows:
To Import a CSV File:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Click on + Add People.
- Click on Import Multiple People.
- Copy-paste the names in the same format as indicated:
Step 3. Grant the company list the new offer
- Before clicking Save, select Grant Offer.
- Select the newly created Offer from the dropdown.
- Now, Click Save:
Learn more about