Learn to send email receipts to members that purchase your Offers with Kajabi Receipts.
In this article:
Send receipts after your members purchase an Offer with Kajabi Receipts. Kajabi Receipts can help you maintain brand-consistency across your site by sending email receipts with your branding.
How to set up email receipts
Set up your Email receipts for Offer purchases:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Member Payments.
- Locate the Receipts settings.
- Update your Email receipt settings.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
- Then, click Preview receipt email:
How to resend email receipts
Resend email receipts after Members have purchased.
To resend an email receipt:
- Open the People tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the contact you wish to resend the email receipt to.
- Open the Purchases tab.
- Click View next to the purchase that you want to send the receipt for.
- Locate your desired Transaction.
- Click the
…icon to open more actions.
- Select Send receipt:
Email receipt settings
Email receipts for Offer purchases
Choose when to send an email receipt to members who purchase an Offer:
- Send for all successful transactions.
- Send only for initial purchases on recurring transactions.
This applies to Offers with recurring billing (i.e., subscriptions and multiple payments).
- Never send receipts.
Business address (required)
Your business address is required and will display at the bottom of your email receipt.
Ensure that your business address is accurate and make any updates if necessary.
By default, your business address for your receipts reflects the same business address entered into your Marketing Settings.
Additional items (optional)
Include other helpful information, such as a refund policy or support contact info with the additional message field.