Learn how to cancel your Kajabi subscription.
In this article:
Canceling your Kajabi Subscription
We are sorry to see you go and we hope to work with you again in the future. If you have questions regarding your account or need help with Kajabi, please feel free to reach out to Support and we will be more than happy to help!
What happens after canceling my Kajabi subscription?
- Canceling your Kajabi subscription will cancel all future payments and end access to your account (this includes access to your content and site) at the end of your current billing period.
- On the date your account is set to cancel, your site will become inactive and inaccessible to your Contacts and Members. This means your existing Members cannot log in to your canceled site and will lose access to the Products they have purchased.
Are my Members still charged after I cancel my Kajabi account?
Yes, Kajabi gives you full control over your payments and accounting by using third-party integrations with Stripe and PayPal to process your payments.
This allows you to determine how and when you want to handle your active recurring subscriptions through your Stripe and/or PayPal account(s) if you plan to cancel your Kajabi account and choose to move to a different platform.
After canceling your account, your Members will no longer have access to the Digital Products built with Kajabi but will maintain their subscription payments until manually canceled by you or your Member.
As a Kajabi Partner, will I still receive a commission for my referrals?
No, to remain eligible for commissions earned from your referrals as a Kajabi Partner, you must maintain your Kajabi account. If you choose to return and reactivate your account as a Kajabi Partner, you will return as a new Kajabi Partner and will not maintain your previous Partner Status.
Can I pause my Kajabi account instead?
Yes! Learn to pause your Kajabi account by Parking your account and site. Parking your account gives you time away from building your business with Kajabi and allows you to pick up where you left off when you are ready to return.
How to cancel your Kajabi subscription
To cancel your Kajabi subscription:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Select Billing from the Account Settings section.
- Scroll down to Subscription.
- Click Cancel subscription: