Learn how to integrate Google Analytics 4 (GA4) into your Kajabi site.
In this article:
What is GA4?
GA4 is a new kind of analytic property that collects and measures:
- Collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey
- Uses event-based data instead of session-based
- Includes privacy controls such as cookieless measurement, and behavioral and conversion modeling
- Predictive capabilities offer guidance without complex models
- Direct integrations to media platforms help drive actions on your website or app
How to set up GA4
GA4 setup is handled through Google. Once the GA4 tag has been created, it can be added to Kajabi.
Already have a Universal Analytics (UA) tag set up through Google? Google will convert the UA Tag into a GA4 tag for you automatically.
How to integrate GA4 with Kajabi
To integrate the GA4 tag with Kajabi, first, you will need to copy your GA4 tag from Google Analytics.
Step 1. Copying your GA4 Tag in Google:
- In Google Analytics, click Admin.
- Make sure you are in the correct account and property.
- In the Property column, click Data Streams.
- Click the data stream for which you need the ID.
- In the Google tag section, click Configure tag settings.
- In the Your Google tag section, copy the ID that starts with "G-":
Step 2. Entering your GA4 Tag into Kajabi:
- Navigate to your Kajabi Dashboard.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- Then, click Third Party Integrations.
- Scroll down to Google Analytics and click the toggle On.
- Paste your GA4 Tag tracking ID into the Google Analytics ID field.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
And that’s how to integrate GA4 with Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!