Drip is an ecommerce CRM designed for building personal and profitable relationships with your customers at scale. Learn to activate, configure, and connect your Kajabi Forms to Drip, a third-party email integration.
In this article:
Activate your Drip integration
To activate your Drip integration:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Open Third Party Integrations.
- Click the toggle to blue to enable the Drip integration:
Configure the Drip integration
The first step to configuring the integration is to add your API and Account ID.
- Next, add both entries to the Integration Settings.
Connect Drip to a Form
Once your configuration is complete, the last step is to associate the Drip integration to a Form.
This will send new opt-ins to your list in Drip.
The same will apply if the form is used anywhere within your site or if it's embed.
To connect Drip to your Form:
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Forms.
- Select the Form you want to integrate Drip with.
- In the After Submission section, select Send the contact to a third-party email provider.
- Then, click Save to keep and apply your changes: