Learn how to add a comments section to all of your Blog Posts with Disqus.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a Disqus account
- Step 2. Copy Disqus shortname
- Step 3. Paste Disqus shortname into Kajabi
Adding Disqus comments
Disqus is a comment hosting service that makes it easy to moderate comments and gauge engagement.
Step 1. Create a Disqus account
- First, Create a Disqus account.
- In the prompt, click I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Complete the Create a new site prompt and click Create Site:
Step 2. Copy Disqus shortname
- Click Settings in the top menu.
- Locate the Shortname header.
- Copy your website shortname:
Step 3. Paste Disqus shortname into Kajabi
- Log into your Kajabi Account.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Design in the sidebar.
- Then, hover over Blog Post and click Customize.
- Click Settings in the top menu of the sidebar.
- Then, select Disqus Comments.
- Check the Show Disqus Comments box.
- Paste your Disqus shortname into the text box field.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes: