Learn how to add a comments section to all of your Blog Posts with Disqus.
In this article:
Adding Disqus Comments
Disqus is a comment hosting service that makes it easy to moderate comments and gauge engagement. We use Disqus here at Kajabi HQ and recommend it to all of our users.
Create a Disqus Account
- First, Create a Disqus account.
- In the prompt, click I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Complete the Create a new site prompt and click Create Site:
Copy Disqus Shortname
- Click Settings in the top menu.
- Locate the Shortname header.
- Copy your website shortname:
Paste Disqus Shortname into Kajabi
- Log into your Kajabi Account.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Design in the sidebar.
- Then, hover over Blog Post and click Customize.
- Click Settings in the top menu of the sidebar.
- Then, select Disqus Comments.
- Check the Show Disqus Comments box.
- Paste your Disqus shortname into the text box field.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes: