Learn to navigate your Customer's Purchase Information Page to view purchase details, revoke Product access, perform refunds, and more.
In this article:
- What is the purchase information page?
- How to Access the Purchase Information Page
- Purchase Overview
- Products Included in this Offer
- Cancel Payments and Access
What is the purchase information page?
Manage your customer's purchases and granted Offers from your Contacts tab.
On the purchase information page:
- View the overview information for the Offer purchased or granted,
- Review any transaction activity such as refunds, subscription charges, and payments if applicable,
- Manage Product access for the list of Products that may be included with the Offer purchased or granted,
- And manually cancel any future payments and revoke access from your Customer's Purchase Information Page.
How to access the Purchase Information Page
To view your Customer's Purchase Information Page:
- Open the Contacts tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Customer you wish to view.
- Click into View More next to "Total Offers" from the Contact Preview.
- Locate the Offer you wish to view.
- Click More Info to open the Purchase Information Page for the Offer:
To access the Purchase Information Page, you will first encounter the Purchases tab. This is a great place to view the at-a-glance information about each Offer Purchase before accessing the Purchase Information Page for more info.
The Purchases tab will display:
- Offer title
- Purchase date
- Purchase amount
- Subscription status
- Access status (if access has been revoked).
View more information about the purchased or granted Offer in the Purchase Overview.
The Purchase Overview can include:
- Customer's Name.
- Customer's Email.
- Offer Title and Status: Active, Paid, Completed, Cancelled.
- Their Kajabi Payments email if applicable.
- Stripe Customer ID or PayPal Customer ID if applicable.
Tip: Click the View to navigate to your Stripe or PayPal account to view more payment information).
- Purchase Date.
- Access Start Date. Learn more
- Access end date if applicable.
- Price of the Offer when purchased.
- Payment exchange rate if purchased via Kajabi Payments.
- Fees if purchased via Kajabi Payments.
- Net profit if purchased via Kajabi Payments.
For example, a customer with an active subscription may display the following information in the Purchase Information Overview:
If the purchase is an active Subscription or Multiple Payment Offer you can use the "More Actions" (…) menu to pause or cancel future payments:
The Purchase Details page will vary if the Offer was granted instead of purchased.
Granted Offers will display:
- Customer Name.
- Offer Title.
- Purchase Created Date.
- Access Start Date.
- And the Price will be listed as "granted".
For example, a customer with a Granted Offer will display the following information in their Purchase Information page:
The Transactions tab of your Purchase Information Page will display transactions for the Offer purchased.
The Transactions tab will record when a purchase is successful if a subscription payment is charged, for upcoming payments, if a refund is given, and for the payment exchange rate.
If you manage transactions from your Stripe or PayPal account, adjusted activity may not be displayed on the Purchase Information Page.
Refer to your Stripe or PayPal account for more detailed information about your customer's transactions.
The Transactions page can also be used to resend and edit your customer receipts. Learn more.
Products Included in this Offer
View the Offer title and review the Product(s) included with the Offer purchased or granted.
In the Products Included section of your Purchase Information Page, view a brief overview of the Product Access Start Date and your Customer's Product Progress:
If you wish to revoke access to an individual Product for a customer this allows you to gain insight into your Customer's engagement and re-assess before revoking.
Cancel Payments and Access
The More Actions menu (
…) of the Purchase Information Page Overview will vary depending on whether the Offer was purchased or granted.
If the Offer was purchased as a recurring subscription or multiple payments you will have the ability to Cancel Payments and Revoke Access directly from the Purchase Information Page. Learn more
However, if the Offer was granted or if the Offer does not contain any future payments (i.e., One-Time Payment Offer) you can Revoke Access to the entire Product offering for the Offer purchased or granted. Learn more
And that’s an overview of the purchase information page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!