When setting up your custom domain, you'll want to make sure that whether the "www." is entered or not, your Kajabi site will always be the endpoint. To ensure this happens, you'll need to add a Forwarder to your Domain through the registrar you're using to host your domain.
How to set up a URL Redirect on Bluehost
First, check that your domain is set up properly in Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, click Domain.
- Your domain should state that your custom domain is connected:
Log into your Bluehost account and choose the Domains tab, then the Redirect sub-tab:
- Fill out the Add Redirect Form fields.
- Select Permanent 301 and then choose the correct Domain you want to edit in the dropdown menu.
- Under "Redirects to → type in https://www.yourdomain.com.
- Lastly, select Add this redirect and test it in your browser:
Visit BlueHost's Help Page to learn more about managing your DNS settings in BlueHost.
And that's how to set up a forwarding rule for your custom domain on Bluehost! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!