Have you set up your custom domain on Kajabi using the "Create subdomain for Kajabi site" option? Did you choose to connect a subdomain with "www" in the URL? You'll likely want to set up a forwarding rule through your domain registrar to redirect the URL without "www" to the same site.
How to set up a URL Redirect on Bluehost
The redirect process described in this guide only applies if you've connected your custom domain using the "Create subdomain for Kajabi site" option in your Domain Settings. If you've connected your domain using the "Connect domain to Kajabi" option, there is no need to set up a forwarding rule.
First, check that your domain is set up properly in Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, click Domain.
- Your domain should state that your custom domain is connected:
Log into your Bluehost account and choose the Domains tab, then the Redirect sub-tab:
- Fill out the Add Redirect Form fields.
- Select Permanent 301 and then choose the correct Domain you want to edit in the dropdown menu.
- Under "Redirects to → type in https://www.yourdomain.com.
- Lastly, select Add this redirect and test it in your browser:
Visit Bluehost's Knowledge Base to learn more.
And that's how to set up a forwarding rule for your custom domain on Bluehost! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!