Kajabi has native integrations for Stripe and PayPal. However, you also have the ability to connect a third-party checkout software to collect payments. This will allow you to use a third-party payment gateway (e.g., Authorize.net, iDEAL). Learn how to connect to a third-party checkout software with Kajabi.
In this article:
- Step 1. Find a third-party checkout software
- Step 2. Connect to your Kajabi Offers using webhook URLs or Zapier triggers
- Step 3. Connect the payment gateway with a third-party checkout platform
Step 1. Find a third-party checkout software
First, we recommend researching third-party checkout software to find the software that will best suit your needs.
To help you get started, here are a few examples:
After you have found your preferred software, you will need to determine the software that is available in your region/country.
To view a list of the supported payment gateways in your area, use our Payment Gateway by Region guide: Payment Processors by Region.
After you have determined the Payment Software that you wish to use, you are ready to connect through a Webhook URL or Zapier.
Step 2. Connect to your Kajabi Offers using webhook URLs or Zapier triggers
You will need to connect your payment gateway to Kajabi, specifically to grant your customers access to one of your Offers if they purchase through your third-party checkout software. Each product in your checkout software should correspond to an Offer on Kajabi.
- Choose your checkout software as the trigger app (e.g., Shopify) and the event should be related to a new order or purchase:
- Add a filter to run this zap only if it applies to a specific product. In the trigger event, you can choose how to filter this (e.g., product ID):
- Add an action and select Kajabi as the app. For the event, choose "Grant Access to an Offer":
- Then, repeat these steps for all your Offers.
You can use inbound webhooks on your Offer.
Activation URL - This will grant access to your Offer.
- Send data when a new Offer is purchased with your third-party checkout software.
Deactivation URL - This will revoke access to your Offer.
- Send data when a subscription Offer is canceled via your third-party checkout software.
Step 3. Link or embed your checkout software
On your third-party checkout software, you should have a checkout page link for each of your Products.
On Kajabi, you can link to these pages with call to action (CTA) buttons.
Some third-party checkout software may give you the option to embed your Products on your Kajabi site. In this case, you can use a custom code section on your site pages to add the embed code.
Example embed code section:
And that’s how to connect a third-party payment gateway to Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!