Learn to keep your checkout page and editor up to date by switching from the 2016 checkout to the 2018 checkout.
In this article:
Create a seamless checkout and onboarding experience for your customers by designing a thoughtful, engaging checkout page.
With the 2018 checkout, you get access to all the latest improvements and any updates and bug fixes that may be released.
What is the difference between the 2016 Legacy Checkout and the 2018 Checkout?
The 2018 Checkout gives you control over your checkout experience. Design a uniquely branded checkout experience for your customers with a few of the following elements:
- Add a banner image,
- Add a video,
- Create a custom layout for mobile checkout,
- Exempt returning customers from logging in to purchase your Offer,
- Create a Pay What You Want Offer,
- And more!
Switch to the 2018 checkout
As Kajabi continues to improve and enhance the checkout experience for you and your customers, the 2016 checkout will no longer receive updates or changes to include any new features.
Build and design your checkout page with the most up-to-date version of Kajabi's Checkout.
To switch from the 2016 legacy checkout to the 2018 checkout:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to update.
- Click Edit Checkout.
- Open Additional settings from the sidebar editor.
- Toggle Off the "Use legacy checkout" setting at the bottom of the editor.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
And that’s how you can update your checkout from the 2016 legacy checkout to the latest 2018 checkout! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!