Find out if the Membership Course Template is the right template for your Course.
In this article:
What is the Membership Course Template?
With the Membership model, your customers pay a recurring fee (i.e., recurring subscription Offers) to access ever-evolving content.
You have likely participated in a Membership program before. Think of subscription services like Netflix or Amazon Prime.
With the Membership Course Template on Kajabi, you have the space and the tools to create a fresh, relevant Product to acquire new customers and inspire brand loyalty, commitment, and community among your existing customers.
Retain your customers by consistently fulfilling your promises and offering valuable insights, and delivering new, fresh content on a consistent basis.
Pros and cons of Memberships
- Memberships evolve and can be easily changed and improved over time.
- Memberships generate recurring revenue!
- Memberships are typically sold at a lower price point. This makes your value more accessible to a greater percentage of your audience.
- Because memberships are typically sold at a lower price point and are broken up as recurring payments, your customers can feel more in control of their payments.
- Memberships are a great way to build a sense of community (tip: connect a Community Product) among your customers.
- Memberships are long-term and can require more commitment, time, and resources than a pre-packaged online course.
- Due to the lower price point, it can take longer to reach your financial goals.
Membership sites aren’t for everyone. They require work, commitment, and time.
But, if you have those three things, you may want to consider creating your very own Membership Product.
Membership Course Product Outline
The Membership Course Product Outline helps you get started with three Modules containing three to four Course Lessons per Module.
And that’s the Membership Course Template! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!