An Order Bump is used as a way to advertise another offer on the checkout screen. A user will go through the checkout sequence and see a simple option to add another Offer to their checkout.
Before you start you'll need to have two Offers created:
- Your main Offer
- And the Offer you'd like to add as the Order Bump
Adding your order bump
To add an Order Bump to your Offer:
- From the Dashboard, Open the Products tab and select Offers.
- Choose an existing Offer or create a new one.
- Edit the Checkout.
- Click on the Order Bump section and select the Offer to be bumped.
- Add your description and click save:
Customers will see the Order Bump right before they complete their purchase:
Read What is the Difference Between an Upsell and Order Bump to learn more.