In Kajabi, you can offer a paid trial within a Recurring Subscription by using a Setup Fee. This will then charge your customers to begin their Trial Period and once the Trial Period has concluded, they will start paying the regular Payment Amount specified in the Offer.
To set up a paid trial in Kajabi:
- From your Dashboard, click on Products.
- Then, select Offers.
- In the Offers tab, select the Offer you want to set up a trial period for.
- In the Offer editor, click on Edit Price.
- From there, click on Recurring Subscription.
- In the Trial period days field, enter the number of days your trial period will last after purchase.
- Then, in the Setup fee field, enter the payment amount you wish to charge for the trial.
- Your member will be be charged the Setup fee for the first charge and all payments following the end of your specified number of trial period days will be charged the specified Payment amount.