On Kajabi you can offer a paid trial within a Recurring Subscription by using a Setup Fee. This will then charge your customers to begin their Trial Period and once the Trial Period has concluded, they will start paying the regular Payment Amount specified in the Offer.
Set up a paid trial in Kajabi
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, select Offers.
- Select the Offer you want to set up a trial period for.
- In the Offer editor, navigate to the Offer Details card in the right sidebar.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Price Details section.
- Select Subscription for the Payment type.
- Enter your desired Payment amount for each recurring payment.
- In the Trial period days field, enter the number of days your trial period will last after purchase.
- Then, in the Setup fee field, enter the payment amount you wish to charge for the trial.
- Your customers will be be charged the Setup fee immediately and then all payments following the end of your trial period will be charged according to your specified subscription Payment amount:
And that's how to set up a paid trial in Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!