Learn to create pages that can only be accessed by logged in customers.
In this article:
What are Member Only Pages?
Member only pages are custom website pages that are locked behind a login.
Need a page to host your Member-only Webinar? Looking to provide exclusive, valuable content to your customers with a stylized page?
Build a custom website page and set visibility to Members only!
What will they see?
If a visitor attempts to access the page without logging in, they will encounter your 404 system page:
If a customer is logged into your site they will be able to access your custom website page.
How to create a member only page
To create a member only page, you must first create a new custom website page.
After creating the page, you can update the page details to set visibility to Members only.
Step 1. Create a new website page
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Select the Website folder.
- Click + New Website Page in the top right corner.
- Enter the name for your new website page.
- Then, click Customize Page to begin building your new custom page:
Proceed to customize and build your page. Learn to customize your website pages.
After customizing your page, continue to step 2.
Step 2. Edit website page details
After creating your new website page, edit your website page details:
- Navigate to the top left corner of your page editor.
- Click Back to Pages.
- Locate your newly created website page.
- Click the
…icon to the right of your website page.
- Select Edit Details.
- Navigate to the Member visibility toggle.
- Click the toggle to limit visibility to members only.
- Be sure to click Save to keep and apply your changes:
After setting your website page to limit visibility to members only, if a logged-out visitor attempts to access the page through a button or the page link, they will not be able to access the page.
And that's it! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!