Learn to customize your default Theme Home with the Website Builder.
In this article:
Customizing your homepage with the website builder
Design a homepage custom-tailored to represent your brand and online presence. When visitors enter your URL this is the page that will appear unless you have changed your settings in your Site Details.
With the website builder create a homepage that is uniquely yours.
How to access the theme home editor:
- Open the Website tab.
- In the Design tab, navigate to the Theme Home page.
- Click Customize:
Building your page with the website builder
Build your custom homepage by customizing your:
- Website Pages Global Settings: Global settings help you streamline the design process for your standard website pages so you can focus on the design aspects that matter to you. Learn more
- Header: Choose to hide or display your Header and customize the Menu links, your logo, and include hello bar banners to share any announcements directly from the Library. Learn more
- Add Sections & Blocks to design a unique library experience that best fits your brand and business. Learn more about Sections & Learn about Blocks
- Footer: Choose to hide or display your Footer and customize its visual appearance to change the copyright, add your own social media links, and adjust the color of the Footer background. Learn more
- Exit Popup: Include an exit popup to display a message upon your members attempt to exit the page. Learn more about exit popups
- Two Step Optin: Add a two step optin to your Library page to encourage form submissions. Learn more about two step optins