PDF files can be used to give an existing or potential customer supplemental or additional content. Learn how to upload a PDF file onto a page.
In this article:
- Uploading a downloadable PDF file to your page
- Step 1. Create a Call to Action
- Step 2. Set up your button action
Uploading a downloadable PDF file to your page
Include a downloadable PDF file on your page by using a Call to Action to trigger the file.
With the Call to Action Block, upload your downloadable file. Learn more about the Call to Action.
After setting up your downloadable PDF with a Call to Action, your page visitors will be able to click the button to launch your file to download onto their device.
Step 1. Create a Call to Action
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section to add a Call to Action (CTA).
Learn to create a Call to Action (CTA) for details.
Step 2. Set up your button action
- After creating a CTA, navigate to the sidebar.
- Scroll to Button Action and select Download a file from the dropdown.
- Click Pick File and upload your PDF file.
- When the file has finished uploading, click Save:
Preview and test your Call to Action (CTA) Button.
When the Call to Action Button is clicked, a new tab will be created with the PDF document!
And that's how to upload a PDF onto a page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!