The Hero section is your statement piece. It's the first thing people see when they visit your page and acts as a great way to introduce your brand.
In this article:
Add a Hero section
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the Page you wish to edit and click Customize.
- In the sidebar editor, click Add Section.
- Click Hero.
- Then, click Add.
- Your newly created Hero section will generate at the bottom of your page. Simply drag and drop in the sidebar editor to rearrange.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your Hero Section
With the Premier Theme, customize your Hero Section Details and Appearance.
Customize your Hero Section's Title and Body Text to communicate your message to your page visitors.
In the Text Box of the Editor, access additional tools to edit your Text:
- Access your Text source code to embed or enter code scripts and integrate even more into your Page;
- Change the Formatting of your text by adjusting the Headings, Inline, Blocks, and Alignment;
- Customize the appearance of your text by making it bold, italicized, or strikethrough;
- Change the color of specific sections of your text;
- Add a horizontal line to break up your text;
- Create ordered and unordered lists with your text;
- Indent sections of your text;
- Insert/Edit a link into your text to create interactive, clickable text;
- Enlarge the text box to more easily edit your text.
Hero Section Appearance
Customize the Appearance of your Hero Section to display either an Image or silent Video, the Background Color, Text Color, Alignment, and Spacing.
Select your Hero Section Type to display a:
- Background Image or
- Background Video
Then, upload your Image or Video to display as your Hero Section Background.
If your uploaded Image or Video does not appear, consider adjusting the Background Color Opacity Slider. The Background Color acts as an overlay and can obstruct a visitor's ability to view your uploaded Image or Video.
Adjust your Background Color
The Background Color can be used in place of an Image or Video or can be customized to act as an Overlay for your uploaded Image or Video.
Create a dramatic effect for your uploaded Image or Video by selecting a Background Color and adjusting the Opacity Slider to your desired opacity.
Customize your Text Color
Customize the entire Hero Section Text color to fit your branding and design.
Alignment and Spacing
Change the appearance of your Hero Section by customizing the Alignment of your Text inside the Hero Section and customize the overall Spacing of the Section.
- Extra Small
- Full Height
Add a Call to Action
Encourage your page visitors to take action directly from your Hero Section with a Call to Action button.