Are you experiencing issues when attempting to upload a file to your site? Learn to troubleshoot your site to upload your desired files.
In this article:
Step 1. Log out and log back in
If you are experiencing issues or errors when attempting to upload your file to your site, begin your troubleshooting process by logging out of your Kajabi account and logging back in.
Still unable to upload your file? Move onto step 2.
Step 2. Clear web browser's cache
Have you attempted to upload your file with a different browser? You may be experiencing a browser or caching issue.
If you have attempted to upload your file with a different browser, consider clearing your browser cache.
Clearing your web browser's cache and cookies provides a "clean slate" for you. Your browser will be reset and you can try again with a fresh browsing setup. Read popular web browser guides on clearing your browser's cache:
- Using Google Chrome? Read Google's Support Guide on Clearing Cache and Cookies.
- Using Safari? Read Apple's Support Guide on Removing Stored Cookies and Data.
- Using Firefox? Read Mozilla's Support Guide to delete browsing, search, and download history.
If you are using another web browser, be sure to check its support site for instructions on clearing cache and cookies for your preferred web browser.
Step 3. Compress your file
Compressing your files is always the best practice when it comes to uploading images and videos onto your site.
If you are attempting to upload a video file, your file must be within the 4GB file size limit.
But remember, there are a lot of tools out there! The best recommendation is to research and find the video compression tool that you prefer.
Still experiencing issues? Contact support!
If the issues you are experiencing when uploading your files persist, please provide the following information when reaching out to our support team:
- What is the file size?
- Where are you uploading the file to? (e.g., Product Post, Landing Page, Assessment, etc.)
- Where are you uploading the file from? (i.e., Your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, Link)