Learn to use a Call to Action on your landing pages to encourage your website visitors to open a separate page, purchase an offer, and much more.
In this article:
- What is a Call to Action?
- Where can I use a Call to Action button?
- Adding a Call to Action to a Premier Page
What is a Call to Action?
A Call to Action (CTA) is an instruction to your audience intended to provoke an immediate response, usually using an imperative verb such as buy now, find out more, or visit a store today.
The Call to Action button in Kajabi can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two Step Optin Popup
- Act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Where can I use a Call to Action button?
A Call to Action (CTA) button can be used throughout your Kajabi website in your Website, Products, and Funnel pages including the Premier Template in the Kajabi Legacy Templates.
The Call to Action button can be used in many of the sections in Premier, including:
- Call to Action
- Custom Content
- Event Video
- Facebook Comments
- Pricing Options
- Text & Image
Adding a Call to Action to a Premier Page
To add a Call to Action (CTA) button to your Premier Page:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Call to Action.
- Your newly created Call to Action Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
And that's how to use a Call to Action in Premier! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!