Adding a Multi-Video Launch Section to your page displays multiple interactive images and a single video to give you the flexibility to design a unique viewing experience for your visitors.
Create and design your Multi-Video Launch Section and encourage your viewers to interact with your site to explore and learn more about the value you offer.
Learn to set up your Multi-Video Launch Section.
In this article:
- Multi-video launch section vs. multi-video launch block
- Setting up your multi-video launch section
- What can you do with the multi-video launch block?
Multi-video launch section vs. multi-video launch block
What is a multi-video launch section?
Adding the Multi-Video Launch Section can create a seamless video viewing experience for your visitors. The Multi-Video Launch Section is a great way to build anticipation, create teasers, and more for your videos and Products while encouraging your visitors to actively engage with your page.
The Multi-Video Launch Section contains the following:
Take a look at the experience you can create with a Multi-Video Launch Section:
The important features that make the Multi-Video Launch Section work to create an engaging video viewing experience for your visitors include:
One Video Block
Four Multi-Video Launch Blocks
What is a multi-video launch block?
The Multi-Video Launch Block is an interactive image. It can be used to create teasers for your Product, showcase past, present, and future video content, or simply display a thumbnail image for your videos to launch into separate pages to enhance your visitor's experience on your page:
The Multi-Video Launch Block can be used with any variety of Blocks in a Section to create unique, interactive pages, as in the example displayed above. However, using the Multi-Video Launch Block with a Video Block in the Multi-Video Launch Section can help you create a unique video viewing experience for your page visitors.
Setting up your multi-video launch section
Begin building your interactive video experience by adding and designing your Multi-Video Launch Section.
Step 1. Add a multi-video launch section
This will add four Multi-Video Launch Blocks and one Video Block to your Section to create a seamless experience for your visitors.
- Click the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- In the sidebar search bar, enter Multi-Video Launch.
- Select Multi-Video Launch.
- Click Add:
Step 2. Upload your main video
- Hover over the large Video Block and click Edit.
- In the sidebar, click the Video Actions dropdown menu.
- Select Upload a New File or Select a Recent File.
- Select your Video File and click Save.
- Once uploaded, click Save to continue processing:
Read How to Add a Video Block to your Page for a breakdown of uploading a video and adding your thumbnail image.
Step 3. Upload images for each multi-video launch block
- Hover over the Multi-Video Launch Block you wish to edit.
- Click Edit.
- In the sidebar, click Select Image.
- From the dropdown menu, click Upload a New File or Select a Recent File.
- Use the File Picker to select your Image.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
- Repeat for each Multi-Video Launch Block:
What can you do with the multi-video launch block?
Remember, the Multi-Video Launch Block is an interactive image. This means the next step of designing your Multi-Video Launch Block Section is configuring your Multi-Video Launch Block Image Action.
Allow your creativity to take flight with this step!
- Go to a Landing Page to redirect your visitors to any custom Page on your Kajabi site. This can be anything from a Sales Page or a Page containing a Video Block that plays the Video displayed in the Thumbnail image. Simply create a separate Page with your Video and link to your Page from the Multi-Video Launch Block. This is a great option for a clickable Multi-Video Launch Block for previously active Videos.
- Go to a Checkout Page to make a sale by redirecting your visitors to an Offer Checkout Page in order to gain access to the video or product advertised in the Block.
- Download a file can be used to allow your page visitors to download a file of your choosing. Perhaps you want to allow your visitors to download your Video showcased by the thumbnail image in the Block.
- Go to a URL to lead to another Page. The sky is the limit with this option. Simply copy and paste the link of any page you choose. For example, paste the URL of an external Website Page, a Checkout Page, a Social Networking Page, and more!
- Open two step optin popup to trigger a popup optin form when the image is clicked. Learn how to use the two step optin popup.
- Go to a section on this page can be used to redirect your visitor to a separate Section of the Page. The Section may be set up to include further information or the full video advertised in the Block.
Open In New Tab
Check the Open In New Tab option to trigger the Image Action to open a new tab in your visitor's web browser.
Selecting the State of your Multi-Video Launch Block is a crucial step to making your Section work to create a seamless experience for your visitors. Customize your Multi-Video Launch Section to be Clickable, Active, or Locked.
If you set up your Image Action, selecting Clickable as the State will make your image trigger the Action as specified by the Image Action:
The Image is in a static state (unclickable), but the image retains its color, differentiating itself from Locked. You will also notice that your Multi-Video Launch Block thumbnail is surrounded by a thin blue border to signal to your visitors that the video is Active.
Use this State to communicate to your visitors that the Main Video Block on the Page is the Active Multi-Video Launch Block. To do so, use identical Thumbnail images for your Active Multi-Video Launch Block and your Video Block:
Selecting Locked will make your Image unclickable and greyed out. This is a great way to create teasers or anticipation with the Block:
Customize the text displayed above the Title.
Default Label: Video 1
Customize the text immediately above the Image.
Default Text: Your Video Title
And that's how to set up your Multi-Video Launch Section! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!