Learn to customize your Page Title, the backend of the Page URL address, and configure the SEO and Sharing settings for the Page.
In this article:
Configure your Page details
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Pages.
- Click the
…menu to the right of the Page title and select Edit details.
- Here you can change the Page Title and URL and edit SEO and social sharing settings:
Landing Page details
The title of your Page will be displayed in the tab of your viewer's web browser. Edit the title of your Page in the Page title text box.
Modify the location of your Page by configuring the backend of your Page URL. Copy your Page URL directly from your Page Details and begin sharing your Page.
Adjust the visibility of your Page between Published and Draft.
- Published is viewable and accessible to visitors with access to the Page URL.
- Draft is not viewable and is inaccessible to visitors regardless of their access to the Page URL. This is a great way to prepare for the launch of your site, add new products on a sales page, and more.
SEO and Sharing
The SEO and social sharing settings for your page will display information about your page on search engines and social media websites and may be displayed when your Page link is shared by text or email.
With this in mind, it is important to understand that if you do not complete your SEO and social sharing settings your Page results will default to the SEO settings in your Site Details.
- Page title: Describe your Page content in less than 70 characters. Learn how to optimize your Page title.
- Page description: Summarize your Page content in 1-2 sentences. You can set a Page description in the SEO and social sharing section of a Page or Blog post. Learn how to optimize your Page description.
- Show page in search results: Toggling this off will disallow search engines from showing the Page in their results or following any links on the Page.
- Page image: You can set a social image in the SEO and social sharing section of a Page or Blog post. This may display when your link is shared by text, email, or social media.
And that’s how you can customize Page details! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!